Initiative aims to reduce crime in neighborhoods through investment in affordable, easy-to-use, and effective smart home security
St. Regis Park, KY – 08/15/2019 – St. Regis Park today announced its partnership with Ring and details for their joint subsidy match program that will provide discounts for local residents who wish to purchase select home security devices. During the program period beginning August 15, St. Regis Park residents will have the opportunity to receive a $100 discount code funded by the City and Ring. The approved $5,000 from the City combined with $5,000 provided by Ring will enable 100 residents to participate in the program on a first-come-first-served basis.
“We are thrilled to partner with Ring and be able to continue to contribute to the safety and well-being of our citizens,” said Mayor Brandt Davis. “We are big fans of Ring and this program truly fits what we are passionate about - protecting our citizens and their homes and continuing to make St. Regis Park a great place to live.”
About the St. Regis Park Subsidy Program
The subsidy program will incentivize the purchase of Ring Video Doorbells and security devices which connect to the user’s smartphone or tablet via the free Ring app (iOS/Android). Residents are then notified when the motion sensor is activated or if someone rings their doorbell, or they can choose to view the camera’s live video feed at any time. Optional video subscription services are available for purchase to residents who want to save their Ring videos to view or share them at a later time.
How to Participate
- The promotional period for the program begins August 15 and will run until September 29 or until the funding limit is reached.
- To receive a promotional discount code, residents must apply via an application HERE.
- Ring will then provide discount codes to eligible residents via email once daily, Monday-Friday at 3:00pm PT
- Promotional codes can only be redeemed at checkout at Ring.com. Please note that addresses will be verified to ensure the location is within City limits.
- St. Regis Park residents will have the opportunity to purchase the following devices with a $100 off of the retail price:
- Video Doorbell 2
- Video Doorbell Pro
- Spotlight Cam Solar
- Spotlight Cam Battery
- Spotlight Cam Wired
- Floodlight Cam
- Stick-Up Cam Battery
- Stick-Up Cam Wired
- Ring Alarm Security Kit (5-Piece)
- Promotional codes are limited to one per household and cannot be re-used or applied towards previously purchased Ring products.
- Residents will need to pay an additional subscription fee if they would like to save device footage or sign-up for the alarm monitoring service.
- For more information about Ring’s products, please visit Ring.com/products.
- To learn more about Ring's Subsidy Match Program, please read our FAQ.
**For more information about the subsidy match program, please email email@example.com.
About St. Regis Park
St. Regis Park was first incorporated in 1953. It is a 4th Class City with over 600 homes. As a 4th Class City, St. Regis Park has control over development and zoning, the ability to raise revenue thru taxation and possesses police powers. Centrally located, St. Regis Park is close to many shopping and dining options as well as great public and private schools and places of worship.
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities. The Ring product line, along with Neighbors by Ring, enable Ring to offer affordable, whole-home and neighborhood security devices and services. In fact, one Los Angeles neighborhood saw a 55 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Doorbells were installed on just ten percent of homes. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
City Media Contact
Ring Media Contact
Public Relations Coordinator, Neighbors